dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Un petit peu déplumé...

mais j' ai suivi le sketch de 365 cards, alors ça donne un sapin très aéré !

6 commentaires:

  1. sophie you rocked the hardest sketch!!! L O V E it :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hands down, you did the best job with that sketch! Girl...that is awesome! Super cute! Love the little touches!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh BRILLIANT! You totally rocked this one out of the park. I was SO stumped! I am again, impressed by your abilities and SO inspired!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Absolutely brilliant!! I have no idea what I'm going to do for this sketch--going to go play around with it right now. You have both intimidated me and inspired me!1

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is an awesome card! I love it!! So creative!!

    RépondreSupprimer